Become a loyal donor!
Did you know that 14,850 meals were donated this month by Foodlink’s monthly donors?
Confronting the challenges of poverty and hunger requires a community of steady, dedicated supporters like you. Monthly donations are the easiest, most efficient way to give. You can start your monthly giving today and provide meals to your neighbors each month without signing a single check.
By giving monthly, you can donate what makes sense for your budget while making an incredible impact over time. You are in control and can make changes to your monthly pledge whenever you need.
$10/month allows Foodlink’s nutrition education team to conduct a Cooking Matters at the Store tour in a low-income community.
$25/month provides three children with weekend meals for an entire school year through the Backpack Program.
$50 a month covers the cost of two new families joining Foodlink’s community garden at the Lexington Avenue Community Farm.
$100 a month … AND qualifies you to join the Leadership Circle, Foodlink’s highest philanthropic honor
As a monthly donor, you help Foodlink even more by:
• Providing reliable, consistent support to sustain crucial work in our community
• Keeping administrative, postage, and paper costs low
• Decreasing the amount of money we spend on fundraising
As a monthly donor, you get:
• Access to monthly updates from Foodlink
• Fewer mail solicitations
• Inclusion in an exclusive group of Foodlink’s most dedicated donors
• Special recognition in Foodlink publications???????
• The convenience and ease of automatic deductions via credit card
• An open-invitation to tour Foodlink’s facilities
Do you have questions about monthly giving? Contact Krista Jenkins at (585) 413-4078 or email@example.com.
Not ready to give monthly? Make a one-time gift today. Your generosity has a true impact in our community!