Find Food

If you are in need of food assistance, please use the map below to find information about local food pantries, community meal programs and food distribution sites located throughout Foodlink’s 10-county service area. 

The schedule for Foodlink’s mobile farmers market, the Curbside Market, also is available below.

Summer Meals update

Foodlink is a proud partner in Rochester’s Summer Meals program, which provides FREE, healthy meals to students 18 and younger while school is out for the summer. | Learn more

Foodlink also will be partnering with RTS once again for our mobile Summer Meals initiative!

Visit the links to find out more about our 2021 routes: Maplewood | Lyell-Otis | 19th Ward | Northeast-East | Northeast-West

Food Locator

Click on a category below, or enter your address in the locator to get started.

Contact information for food pantries and community meal programs are provided in the map below. Residents in need of food assistance are encouraged to call ahead to learn about current hours of operation.

Residents also can contact 2-1-1 (or text 898-211) to learn about additional social-service resources in the area. |  >> 211’s website

Distance Range Radius: KM



Get Your Directions

Show Distance In


Looking for food assistance?

Are you looking for food assistance and not sure what to do next? We’re here to help. Just send us a message and we’ll be in touch shortly.

USDA Statement of Non-Discrimination

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.