Happy Volunteer Appreciation Month! Visit our blog throughout the month for videos and features about the fantastic volunteers who support our mission!
Volunteer at Foodlink
Volunteers are critical to our mission to end hunger and build healthier communities!
We offer an array of volunteer opportunities that are perfect for individuals, families, groups, and more. Explore how you can get involved and begin your volunteer journey with Foodlink today!
Already a registered volunteer? Select the button below to view our calendar and sign up for available volunteer shifts.
Did you know?
volunteer hours were donated to Foodlink last year!
additional full-time employees would be needed to match our volunteers’ productivity!
pounds of food are sorted by our volunteers!
All individuals must abide by Foodlink’s requirements to ensure a safe and positive volunteer experience for all. Please also review the individual project descriptions, as some volunteer projects may have additional requirements.
- Volunteers should not exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath) or other forms of illnesses.
- Volunteers should not be awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Volunteers should not have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Volunteers should not have traveled in the past 14 days, without taking a COVID test and receiving a negative result before volunteering.
WHILE YOU'RE AT FOODLINK ...
Foodlink is following all safety guidelines provided by local health officials and the CDC during the COVID-19 pandemic. Individuals will be asked to refrain from volunteering if they cannot adhere to the following safety regulations during their shift:
- Health screening tests and temperature checks will be administered to all volunteers entering Foodlink or any off-site volunteer locations.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitation will take place at the beginning of, and throughout the volunteer shift.
- Social distancing will be enforced. Volunteers should stay at least 6 feet away from each other and refrain from hugging, shaking hands, or passing off items to one another directly. All volunteer projects have been redesigned to comply with social-distancing guidelines.
- Face masks must be worn upon entering Foodlink (or an off-site location) and throughout your volunteer shift. It is the responsibility of the volunteer to bring and wear their own face mask, which must be worn properly to cover the nose and mouth.
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
For additional questions, please contact our Volunteer Programs Coordinator, Jessica Lockett, at 585-413-4094 or email@example.com.