The Curbside Market — Foodlink’s mobile farmers market — is now operating under its peak summer/fall schedule … our busiest time of year!
Check out the map below to find the most up-to-date and closest stop to you! As we trial new sites and make changes to the schedule, this map is the best way to find all the Curbside stops.
To use the map:
1. Enter an address in the map below to find a stop near you!
2. Customize the map by selecting the day of week, time of day, or distance from the address you entered.
3. Click on any pin to get details about a stop, including address and a link to directions to that site.
We also have created a City of Rochester flyer that includes sites that will be in operation from now until Dec. 15, 2019.
About the market
“We build health and community with underserved individuals by increasing access to fresh, quality, and affordable food.”
The Curbside Market is a mobile farmers market that links low-income communities in the Rochester area with fresh, affordable, and local produce. Our fleet of Curbside Market vehicles visits dozens of sites per week, including: affordable housing facilities, senior centers, health clinics, and community centers. Last year, the market recorded more than 40,000 customer visits and sold more than $275,000 in produce!
The market accepts cash, debit, SNAP and various WIC checks. Customers who use their SNAP benefits can get twice the value through the Double Up Food Bucks program. | Learn more about how the DUFB program operates in New York State via the Field & Fork Network
The program has grown tremendously since its inception in the summer of 2013, and now operates year-round, regularly reaches 6 of the 10 counties in our service area, and helps thousands of people eat healthier and stretch their grocery budgets.
Requests / Questions
- If you’re interested in hosting the Curbside Market at your organization, neighborhood, or town on a regular basis — or would like to request Curbside for a special event, please fill out this form.
- For all other inquiries, please email email@example.com or call Flo Clemmons at (585) 413-4055.
In 2018, Foodlink launched its Curbside Ambassadors program, designed to empower residents with strong ties to their neighborhood to help their community access fresh, affordable, and convenient produce through the Curbside Market.
Ambassadors attend training events, canvass their neighborhood to promote the market, help facilitate nutrition education demonstrations, conduct surveys and assist new customers who are shopping for the first time.
The first four Curbside Ambassadors joined the team in November of 2018, and seven others started in May of 2019. Thank you to all who have helped spread the word about the Curbside Market’s fresh, affordable and convenient food!