Foodlink and the Summer Meals Partnership of Rochester have devised various ways to provide free, healthy, grab-and-go meals to children who may not be attending their usual summer meals programs due to the pandemic. Below, you’ll find a few of the “mobile meals” options available for children 18 and younger throughout the summer. We will update this list as new sites join the program.
Foodlink Summer Meals van schedule (July 1 – Sept. 4) will make stops at or around noon Monday through Friday at the following locations:
- Maplewood YMCA (25 Driving Park Ave., Rochester 14613)
- Troup Street Park ( 210-266 Troup Street, Rochester 14608)
- Conkey Corner Park (92 Conkey Ave., Rochester 14621)
- Lincoln Library (851 Joseph Ave, Rochester 14621)
- Maplewood Library (1111 Dewey Ave, Rochester 14613)
- Arnett Library (310 Arnett Blvd, Rochester 14619)